Here is a list of online resources to investigate the teachings and principles of the Bahá’í Faith.
Official Bahá’í Websites
- The Bahá’ís – Official Website of the Bahá’í Faith
- Bahá’í Topics – Official Information Resource
- Bahá’í World News
- Bahá’í International Community – Bahá’í statements submitted to the United Nations
- Multimedia Resources – audio, video, images, blogs and podcasts posted on the official website of the Baha’is of the United States.
- Bahá’í Service For The Blind
- Interfaith Explorer – Free Library of World Religious Literature
- Bahá’í Community of Canada
- Bahá’í Community of the United States
- The Wilmette Institute – Online Bahá’í Learning Centre
Or view these specific works …
A treasury of brief, gem-like utterances of Bahá’u’lláh. Themes include the nobility of creation, the mystical relationship between God and humanity, and the importance of humanity’s response to divine counsel.
A compilation of ‘Abdu’l-Bahá’s replies to questions put to Him by Laura Clifford Barney. Discusses a wide range of spiritual and philosophical subjects, including the influence of the Prophets on humanity’s evolution, various Christian subjects, the nature of the Manifestations of God, the nature of humanity, and many miscellaneous subjects.
Universal House of Justice, October 1985
This statement addresses humanity’s coming of age, the spiritual roots of peace, the path to world order, the construction of a peaceful global civilization, and the basis of human happiness.
Bahá’í International Community, January 1995
A statement on the concept of global prosperity in the context of the Bahá’í Teachings
A Statement of the National Spiritual Assembly of the Bahá’ís of the United States
A statement on the Baha’i view of the principle of full equality of women with men.
A statement by the National Spiritual Assembly of the Baha’is of the United States
A statement about the need to eradicate racism and unite the peoples of all races.